Saturday, December 09, 2006

Two Pears and An Apple #1
Two Pears and an Apple
12"square watermedia on canvas $125
I used only the watercolor crayons and watercolor pencils, no other paint, just water.



Two Pears and An Apple #2


Two Pears and an Apple
12x12" acrylic and colored pencils on canvas Sold
December 8, 2006

detail

Two Pears and an Apple #3

Two Pears and an Apple #3

Acrylic and prismacolor pencils on water color paper 12x12" $150

Two Pears and an Apple #4

Two Pears and an Apple #4

Acrylic and Prismacolor pencils on Crescent Illustration board 12x12" $150

2 comments:

teri springer said...

You really should indicated which pieces are sold and/or are in private collections and which are available.....

teri

Brooke said...

I was going to say, you should put prices on these. You never know...besides, how many walls do you have?

Now I have two blogs to view regularly. Fun!

About Me

My photo
As an artist, one of my goals is to take risks, try new ideas, and find a way to give myself that 'thrill' that making art can provide. Words of encouragement are always accepted. I answer my emails faithfully, so please send me your thoughts. fibermania at gmail dot com. And feel free to contact me. 423-362-8409. I would love to hear from you.